A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Abbasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Abbasi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbasi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Abbasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Abbasi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Abbasi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul H Abbasi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Abbasi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Abbasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Abbasi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA.
See Silver Spring Cardiologists.