A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Abbasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Abbasi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Abbasi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Abbasi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Hafeez Abbasi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Abbasi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Abbasi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Abbasi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Uniontown, PA.
See Silver Spring Cardiologists.