A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Ahmed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ahmed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rehman Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Abdul Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Ahmed practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Pediatricians.