A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Al-Kassab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Al-Kassab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Kassab graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Al-Kassab has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Salam Al-Kassab MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Abdul S. Al-Kassab practice?
- Dr. Abdul Al-Kassab has 1 office location.
- Dr. Abdul Al-Kassab practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester Hills, MI.