A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Alawwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Alawwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alawwa
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alawwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Alawwa, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alawwa graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alawwa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Alawwa FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Alawwa practice?
- Dr. Abdul Alawwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Alawwa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Cardiologists.