A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Alawwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Alawwa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alawwa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Alawwa, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alawwa graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alawwa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Alawwa FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Alawwa practice?
- Dr. Abdul Alawwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Alawwa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Cardiologists.