Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Alawwa
Dr. Abdul Alawwa, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Lapeer, MI, with another office in Flint, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Alawwa is affiliated with McLaren - Flint, Bay Special Care Center and Lapeer Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Alawwa has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Abdul Alawwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lapeer, MI.
Dr. Robert Cleary Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lapeer, MI 0 mi28
Dr. David Brill
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lapeer, MI 0 mi34
Dr. Jeffrey Harris
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Lapeer, MI 0 mi38