Dr. Abdul Alawwa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Alawwa?

June 28th, 2016

My answers are always answered and I feel like my health is Dr. Alawwa main concern. I am never rushed which is concern of mine with most doctors.

December 9th, 2015

I was discharged the day after a cardiac ablation and never received a visit from the doctor nor did I receive and after care instructions. I was not informed about anything. the nurses at the hospital were really rude, too.

October 19th, 2013

A Better Life!

In suffering with AFIB for nearly 13 years Dr. Alawwa was the best thing that could have happened to me for a better life. His ablation procedure has given me a "normal rhythm", something I have not known for many years. He is concerned about administering proper medication, and his staff has followed up with me and continues to do so. Yes, I do have to wait longer to see him, but every good thing is worth waiting for in my estimation. I also know others who have been more than satisfied with Dr. Alawwa's professionalism.

October 2nd, 2013

I think he is a great doctor. He allowed by body time to heal after the birth of my child. He is very thorough and he takes time to explain his diagnosis. I would recommend him.

August 12th, 2013

Review of Experience w/ Dr. Alawwa-Cardiologist, Flint, MI

I've been a patient of Dr. Alawwa for just over three years. I can say that it doesn't matter if I have an early morning appointment or an afternoon appointment, you can plan on waiting at least one hour to be escorted to a room. From there you will wait another 20-30 minutes to see the doctor. When he does arrive, he typically spends less than 5 minutes w/ you to discuss your health needs/concerns when you finally get the chance to see him.

September 18th, 2011

Procede with extreme caution and much patience

This doctor is supposedly held in high esteem among his peers. I believe he misdiagnosed me, did a procedure without instructing me to see my other doctors first, a procedure which I feel worsened my health. Each time I return for an appointment, I leave with a different diagnosis. He chides me because I dare read reputable sites regarding my issues.His offices overbook. I have never waited less than 3 hours to see this man. His medical intake staff seems poorly trained to me. Signing in and signing out is nice because I feel there are some competent people in this office.Do I trust and recommend this man? No. He may have spent tens of thousands of dollars on his education but I am not at all impressed with him.

August 11th, 2016