A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Ali MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Ali practice?
- Dr. Abdul Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Ali practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.