A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Ali MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Ali practice?
- Dr. Abdul Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Ali practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.