Dr. Abdul Ameen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Ameen?

August 17th, 2013

I do not know any better doctor than Dr. Ameen

I have had over a dozen visits and also several treatments and also implants by Dr. Ameen. He may be extremely busy with his practice of medicine but he has never rushed.. He always takes the time to discuss in full my condition, my options, his thoughts and also his expectations of me the patient. He explains so thoroughly in words I can understand. I was at deaths door when I first visited him, have continuously gotten much, much better with this teamwork. I have absolute confidence in Dr. Ameen. In a way he is another one of my guardian angels. He even has a great sense of humor. There is absolutely nothing that I would want changed.

January 17th, 2013

Dr Ameen has about the nicest and most comfortable physician/patient working attitude...he has always "been there for me" and that says a lot as I happen to DO have some cardio problems, but suffer intensely from hypochondria. Never once did he ever not take me seriously, and that says a lot concerning his character. Very smart physician too.

September 2nd, 2017