A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Amine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Amine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Amine, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amine graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Amine MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Amine practice?
- Dr. Abdul Amine has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Amine practices Neurological Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.