A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Rasheed Asharaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Rasheed Asharaf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasheed Asharaf graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Rasheed Asharaf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rasheed Asharaf MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Rasheed Asharaf practice?
- Dr. Abdul Rasheed Asharaf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Rasheed Asharaf practices Internal Medicine near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Clermont Internists.