A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Awan is Excellent. Dr. Awan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Awan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Awan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Awan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Awan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul J. Awan practice?
Dr. Abdul Awan practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.