A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Awan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Awan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Awan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Awan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Jalil Awan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul J. Awan practice?
- Dr. Abdul Awan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Awan practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.