A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Azeez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Azeez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Azeez graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Azeez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azeez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul C. Azeez practice?
Dr. Abdul Azeez practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.