A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Azeez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Azeez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Azeez graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Azeez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul C K Azeez MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul C. Azeez practice?
- Dr. Abdul Azeez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Azeez practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.