A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dickerson Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Basith Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Abdul Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Khan practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.