A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Bahro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Bahro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahro
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahro graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul G Bahro MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul G. Bahro practice?
- Dr. Abdul Bahro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Bahro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS and West Monroe, LA.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.