Dr. Abdul Barakat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Barakat?

June 2nd, 2016

Awesome Dr

Awesome professional and caring

April 24th, 2016

I've seen this so called Doctor on two occasions. He's has no clue when it comes to pain management . My experience he's not more than a methadone pusher..If you suffer from pain of any kind this guy is not a true Doctor . He encourages his new patients to use methadone he can't even read MRI films. I feel because I would not use methadone he became rude and the visit came to a close. I drove an hour to see this guy, and on the second visit he said due to my past use of minimal pain killers to treat a spine injury I needed to try methadone. When I mentioned I had used Suboxone in the past it was only then he mentioned he prescribes that as well..yet he had no clue about how it works, stating to me that you can go from suboxone to pain killers and back again,due to the fact I needed surgery. So if you suffer from constant pain this guy is worthless don't waste your time ..concerned former patient ...

May 2nd, 2015

He is an excellent doctor and has helped me a lot. I will go back to him.

February 12th, 2015

Horrible!

I was sent to Dr Barakat because I had a severe headache after the birth of my child. I did not know at the time it was a spinal headache from the epidural. The hospital sent me to this horrible doctor, who treated me as if I was faking the whole thing (probably coached from the hospital to do so since they said the epidural went PERFECTLY). A week after living in pain with the headache, I finally went to another hospital, not where my son was born, and a compassionate doctor helped me and DID acknowledge it was in fact a spinal headache, caused by the epidural. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. The hospital experience and my experience with Dr. Barakat made the experience of having my first child not as enjoyable, which is unfortunate. I felt like maybe the hospital and Dr. Barakat thought I was a drug addict seeking pain medication. That is how they made me feel. It was horrible! The wait time was pretty long too....tons of people in the waiting area.

November 8th, 2012

Waste of time

Didn't listen. Drove 25 minutes for him to spend 3 minutes with me because I told him the injections he gave me at a prior appointment just made me worse. No help offered. No sympathy. I have had no quality of life for 2 years and he could care less. I had a full list of symptoms he didnt even care to listen to or look at. Told me to go to my primary who tells me to go to a pain management doc. Round and round we go. I rather be dead.

December 22nd, 2011

Finally some relief !!

I have had neck/back pain for years. I was at the point where all other treatments gave no relief. I saw their commercial on TV and decided to give it a try as narcotic painkillers are NOT an option for me. WOW!! I was amazed at the results. Dr. Barakat and his staff are all phenomenal. I never have to wait for an appt., and the wait has never been longer than 5 mins. I recommend EVERYONE to OSPM. I have been so impressed that I agreed to appear in their newest TV commercial. IT WORKS !

September 5th, 2011

Dr. Stephen M. Estner, Chiropractor

I have personally been to Dr. Barakat for lower back pain. He has sucessfully relieved all symptoms is a short period of time.His staff is fantastic and well trained.As far as my patietnts, I send everyone to this office for pain management of spinal and extremity issues. I have only heard great responses from my patients.As a chiropractor in private practice it as if Dr. Brakat is an extension of my office. He is a class act and a great Dr.

December 8th, 2010

Real relief

I have experience back pain for decades. Been to numerous doctors, physical theropy etc. All we temp fixes and leading down the road to surgery. One doctor finally recommended Dr Barakat. I never knew there were pain mgmt options. After the 2nd series of injections, I felt 10 years younger and mobile. Going on a year now, still feel great, have some days that are a challenge, but I am sooo glad I met Dr. Barakat. He is prompt, professional and caring. His staff is great. I have recommended his office to anyone that will listen. Yes, the injections are a challenge, but the results are worth the temporary discomfort.

April 30th, 2010

What a GREAT DOCTOR!

If you ever have dealt with daily pain, then this is the doctor to see. His entire office staff is always pleasant, and you get right in to see the doctor without the lengthy waiting time that you see in other medical practices. Dr. Barakat is always smiling, and he is one smart doctor. He helped me with my pain and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY PERSON WHO NEEDS RELIEF FROM PAIN. He is the man.

March 25th, 2010

Finally, someone you can trust

It is always refreshing to be able to find a doctor who is compassionate about his work. For the most part, the medical field has aquired a "cold" attitude when it comes to their patients. Not Dr. Barakat, he always has a smile on his face, he treats you with dignity, he gets right down to business to find the source of your pain, and he doesn't let the pain control you. While I am no fan of needles, Dr. B has always made the experience pain free. He also has the most caring staff I've ever seen in a doctor's office. It is an honor to know him, and he is making a huge contribution to people like me who truly need his help. For thank, I thank you Dr. Barakat for being there for me when other doctors were not!

February 23rd, 2010

Dr Barakat, I don't have to do injections so that I can have my medications. I have fibromyalgia and I am in real pain.

January 27th, 2010

Great Doctor

His doctor is absolutely great. He is the most compassionate doctor I've ever met. He even goes out of his way to help people who are in serious need. He cares more about his patients than he does about making money. His bed side manner is outstanding. If you deal with pain everyday, then he is the man to see because he has what it takes to help you stop the pain with his knowledge and expertise. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to everyone!