A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Basit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Basit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basit
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Basit, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Basit graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Basit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Basit MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Basit practice?
- Dr. Abdul Basit has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Basit practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Alliance, OH.
See Alliance Internists, Alliance Pulmonologists, Alliance Critical Care Practitioners, and Alliance Sleep Medicine Doctors.