A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Butman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Butman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butman graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Butman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Naser A Butman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul N. Butman practice?
- Dr. Abdul Butman has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Butman practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton General Practitioners and Dayton Internists.