Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Cheema
Dr. Abdul Cheema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, PA, with another office in Cumberland, MD. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Cheema is affiliated with Washington Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Cheema has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Abdul Cheema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.
Dr. Hany Tadres
Washington, PA 0 mi17
Dr. Chintan Parikh
Washington, PA 0 mi11
Dr. David Campsey
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Washington, PA 0 mi23