Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Effendi
Dr. Abdul Effendi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Effendi is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Harper University Hospital and Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Effendi has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abdul Effendi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, MI.
Dr. Marrouf Azar
Roseville, MI 0 mi8
Roseville, MI 0 mi8
Dr. Sam Nassar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Roseville, MI 0.01 mi16