A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Farzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Farzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farzin graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farzin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farzin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul S. Farzin practice?
Dr. Abdul Farzin practices Family Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Family Physicians.