A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Farzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Farzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farzin graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farzin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Salam Farzin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul S. Farzin practice?
- Dr. Abdul Farzin has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Farzin practices Family Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Primary Care Doctors.