Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.5

Condescending, Uncaring, and Sarcatsic show details Condescending, Uncaring, and Sarcatsic
Jul 21st, 2016

If I can give this "doctor" and office staff 0 stars I would. Being very experienced with doctors I have to say he is by far the worst we have ever been to. He is very uncaring and just seems to be an unusually unhappy and mean old man. Sadly my fiancé's insurance would only let him go to this "doctor" who spent less than 2 minutes on him during a physical exam that I sat in on, (being his first adult physical my fiancé asked me to be there because he didn't know what questions to ask or what to expect). After he said he was done I asked, "Was that all?" he looked at me angrily then turned to my fiancé and shouted, "What do you want me to do?! Do you want me to bend you over and give you a prostate exam?!" Then after asking him what type of blood tests my fiancé was getting he proceeded to just stare at me and say very loudly, "What are you?! Are you in the medical field?!" He then proceeded to bend down towards me, raise his hand, and list on his fingers what tests would be done while his voice was steadily loud, sarcastic, and almost incoherent from his thick accent. His staff is just as rude. We are both extremely disgusted. Just quit if you all are so unhappy!

Awful! show details Awful!
Feb 1st, 2016

Doctor Farzin was too lazy to fill out a couple of FMLA forms so I could take unpaid time off of work to care for my Mom who had a stroke and has eyesight problems. THIS DOCTOR SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING AND IS A DISGRACE TO THE PROFESSION! His office help makes things even worse. Would rate 0 if this site allowed me to.

Awful show details Awful
Jan 20th, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Can't understand nor speak English and wasted my time. No help. Don't go..

Sep 14th, 2015

Horrible office manager ! Barley see the doctor . Switching doctors .

Feb 4th, 2015

The WORST! Staff, especially his office manager , Sara, is rude and self loathing. takes forever to get test results and if you dont call to get them, chances are, you'll never know the results, even if the results are positive for something that needs follow up. AVOID this Dr at all costs!

Great experience every 3 months show details Great experience every 3 months
by Jim S on Jan 20th, 2013

Due to my heart condition I see Dr. Farzin every 3 months. Its easy to set up lab tests and appointments. The office staff checks up on me and the Doctor spends lots of time with me. I have not once been disappointed. Any referrals I have needed have been quickly set up and I recommend Dr. Farzin to anyone.

Nov 9th, 2012

Very unproffetional , rude staff ,not going back there...

Jul 11th, 2011

Dr is concerned of monitary espicially medical insurance payment.Staff are rude especially his nurse practitioner.Awful Dr

WORST DR I HAVE BEEN TO! show details WORST DR I HAVE BEEN TO!
Apr 19th, 2011

HAVE NOT HAD A DECENT CHECK IN 3 YEARS. HAS AN OFFICE PERSON WEIGH ME AND TAKE BLOOD PRESSURE, THATS IT! HE HAS RENEWED MY PERSCRIPTIONS AND TOTALLY SCREWED UP MY THYROID MED. REDUCED IT AND I AM SO TIRED. OFFICE HELP IS MEAN!!!

Aug 24th, 2009

really bad experience with this doctor, very hard to communicate with, staff also rude