Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Feb 4th, 2015

The WORST! Staff, especially his office manager , Sara, is rude and self loathing. takes forever to get test results and if you dont call to get them, chances are, you'll never know the results, even if the results are positive for something that needs follow up. AVOID this Dr at all costs!

Great experience every 3 months show details Great experience every 3 months
by Jim S on Jan 20th, 2013

Due to my heart condition I see Dr. Farzin every 3 months. Its easy to set up lab tests and appointments. The office staff checks up on me and the Doctor spends lots of time with me. I have not once been disappointed. Any referrals I have needed have been quickly set up and I recommend Dr. Farzin to anyone.

Nov 9th, 2012

Very unproffetional , rude staff ,not going back there...

Jul 11th, 2011

Dr is concerned of monitary espicially medical insurance payment.Staff are rude especially his nurse practitioner.Awful Dr

WORST DR I HAVE BEEN TO! show details WORST DR I HAVE BEEN TO!
Apr 19th, 2011

HAVE NOT HAD A DECENT CHECK IN 3 YEARS. HAS AN OFFICE PERSON WEIGH ME AND TAKE BLOOD PRESSURE, THATS IT! HE HAS RENEWED MY PERSCRIPTIONS AND TOTALLY SCREWED UP MY THYROID MED. REDUCED IT AND I AM SO TIRED. OFFICE HELP IS MEAN!!!

Aug 24th, 2009

really bad experience with this doctor, very hard to communicate with, staff also rude