A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Ghaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Ghaffar is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaffar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Ghaffar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaffar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghaffar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Ghaffar MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Ghaffar practice?
- Dr. Abdul Ghaffar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Ghaffar practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dracut, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA.
See Dracut Surgeons and Dracut Cardiothoracic Surgeons.