A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Ghaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Ghaffar is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaffar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaffar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Ghaffar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaffar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghaffar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Ghaffar MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Ghaffar practice?
- Dr. Abdul Ghaffar has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Ghaffar practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dracut, MA.
See Dracut Surgeons and Dracut Cardiothoracic Surgeons.