A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Ghaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Ghaffar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Cancer Experimental, Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma, and Inflammation.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaffar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghaffar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghaffar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance