A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Ghani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghani
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Ghani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghani has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Ghani MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Ghani practice?
- Dr. Abdul Ghani has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Ghani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Internists and Hazel Crest Cardiologists.