A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Ghani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Ghani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghani has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Ghani MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Ghani practice?
- Dr. Abdul Ghani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Ghani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Olympia Fields Internists and Olympia Fields Cardiologists.