A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Hafeez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Hafeez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Hafeez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeez graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hafeez has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Hafeez MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Hafeez practice?
- Dr. Abdul Hafeez has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Hafeez practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.