A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Haji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Haji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haji
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Haji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Haji, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haji graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Haji has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Qadir Haji MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Q. Haji practice?
- Dr. Abdul Haji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Haji practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Alexandria Cardiologists.