A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Haji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Haji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Haji, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haji graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Haji has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Qadir Haji MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Q. Haji practice?
- Dr. Abdul Haji has 8 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Haji practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Woodbridge, VA.
See Alexandria Cardiologists.