A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Halabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Halabi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Halabi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Halabi graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halabi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rahman Halabi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Halabi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Halabi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Halabi practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.