A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Halawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Halawa is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halawa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Halawa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Halawa graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Halawa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Halawa BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Halawa practice?
- Dr. Abdul Halawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Halawa practices Infectious Disease near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Infectious Disease Doctors.