A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Hasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Hasan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Hasan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Rahman Hasan MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul R. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Abdul Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Hasan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Internists and Waterford Cardiologists.