Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Hasan
Dr. Abdul Hasan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hasan is affiliated with Doctor's Hospital of Michigan, St Joseph Mercy / Oakland and Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Hasan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abdul Hasan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.
Dr. Amarjeet Sethi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Waterford, MI 0 mi33
Dr. Avinash Desai
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Waterford, MI 0 mi43
Dr. M-Amin Badawi
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Waterford, MI 0 mi