Dr. Abdul Itani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Itani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016

He performed a fusion on my lower spine.

June 24th, 2013

Stay away if you value your body.

September 5th, 2011

This Dr. is very rude. He is very cut happy! His first option is to cut you open and fuse your soine. Both my mother and I saw him and had the same experience with him!

February 12th, 2011

Do yourself a favor go find another doctor this guy has the personality of a street pimp! many people I have talked to have had the same story about this guy, also when he did not fix my back problem after still having the same pain after surgery he got all pissy with me and said to go find another doctor. so I did. I have heard this story from other people almost word word by word, this guy has no bed side manners what so ever! DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS GUY!

September 2nd, 2010

Very Skilled Surgeon

Dr Itani is an old-school, no-nonsense type of doctor. Right away, I had the opinion that he is very knowledgeable and competent. I had a 3 level cervical corpectomy & fusion a few years ago and had absolutely no issues with my care or results. Dr Itani reviewed my MRI results with me and explained things so that I understood what my condition was and what would happen if untreated. I have the same condition in my spine and am going to him in another week to discuss my options; I am VERY confident in him and would not trust ANYONE ELSE with this type of surgery!

April 1st, 2010

I went to Dr Itani on the advice of a surgical resident and was very pleased over the years. He put me back together three (3) times after (3) different and non-related injuries with my spine necessitating surgery. I recuperated each time very well and went back to most every activity including snow skiing and water skiing. I am grateful for what his skill set provided me. I do have some weight lifing restricitions but that does not stop! I would choose him again if I needed surgery (but hopefully, I will never need to see him).

October 17th, 2008

5 level fushion

July 9th, 2008

He will not babysit you but is an excellent surgeon. Performed 4 level lumbar fusion in 2002 and I have been relatively pain free since with a few glitches. Would not let anyone else touch me. Just don't expect hand holding.

August 9th, 2016