A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Khan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Jamil Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul J. Khan practice?
- Dr. Abdul Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Khan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Nephrologists.