A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Jabbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Jabbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbar
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Jabbar, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Jabbar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Jabbar practice?
- Dr. Abdul Jabbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Jabbar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Albany, IN.
See New Albany Internists and New Albany Gastroenterologists.