A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Jabbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Jabbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Jabbar, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbar graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Jabbar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Jabbar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Jabbar practice?
- Dr. Abdul Jabbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Jabbar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Albany, IN.
See New Albany Internists and New Albany Gastroenterologists.