A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Kabir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Kabir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kabir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Mercy Memorial Hospital, Monroe, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Kabir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Kabir practice?
- Dr. Abdul Kabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Kabir practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Internists.