Overall Review

February 14th, 2016
Dr. Kabir is very concerned with you as a patient, not just a number. Kristy, this PA, is the best

July 22nd, 2015
Kristy is great, the wait is not
Kristy is a wonderful PA & I really like her. I do not like that you have to wait an hour & a half after your appointment time before you actually get called back. Once you get into the patient room it is normally not a long wait. The office staff is not very friendly & every time you call you are put on hold & sometimes forgotten. I think they are always short-handed & in a rush. If I didn't like Kristy so much, I definitely would switch doctor offices.

January 23rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor...but office and office staff difficult to deal with, can never talk to Dr Kabir without making an appt. Very difficult for elderly patients who are not mobile to go in for every simple question or test results.

January 22nd, 2015
Nothing impressive
I have been a patient here for many years, normally I see Kristy who I love, but sometimes I see Dr. Kabir. Kristy has a warm and caring personality, spends a lot of time with her patients answering questions. The opposite is true of Dr.Kabir. I had a physical done recently that last approximately 4 minutes.. he literally checked my throat to say AH and felt my stomach and I was on my way. I'm not sure what a full physical consists of, but I've ahd them in the past and they are normally around 15 minutes at least. I find Dr.Kabir hard to talk to, he always seems rushed and unconcerned with his patient's conditions. I expressed to him my concern over my OBGYN issues and instead of doing an exam or asking any specific questions, he just told me if it didn't go away to come back...? The wait time is pretty long.. they double book appointments there. You will NEVER be seen on time of your appointment. However, they can normally get you in urgently, sometimes same day and sometimes the next day. Also: I had a gynocological condition last year, Dr. Kabir did not know how to treat it (I normally see Kristi for OBGYN issues) and literally pulled his book out for me and was reading what he was supposed to do and prescribe to me. It seemed very unprofessional and I was worried that he didn't know what he was doing. I would rate this office as average. You get your needs met, but nothing special. I am not disappointed but I'm not impressed.

August 28th, 2013
current patient
I have been to see Kristy who is also seeing patients in Dr Kabirs office. She is very knowledgeable and explains everything so it can be easily understood. The staff on the other hand is very unprofessional! My prescription was NOT called into my pharmacy as Kristy told me. The pharmacy had to call them to receive it. And when the pharmacy called the staff put them on hold and hung up on them. The first time I scheduled my appointment I was told the appointment time was 2:30pm. I showed up at 2:10pm knowing I had paperwork to fill out. at 3:10pm I noticed people who arrived after me were coming and going. I asked the desk why I was being skipped over and she stated my appointment is in the computer for 3pm. I was very upset. Today I called to make sure all my test results were in for my appointment with Kristy tomorrow morning. The staff answered and put me on hold in the middle of my call; didn't ask to hold just cut me off and did it. 1 minute later she began to ask all the same questions she did prior to putting me on hold. I can see many patients seeking a more professionally run doctors office because I wasn't the only patient in that waiting room complaining of the same staff issues.