Dr. Abdul Kadir MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017
3 1/2 to 5 hour wait don't spend more than 5 to 6 minutes with you. Done talk to you very much. Always in a hurry to get you in and out of his office. Don't want to answer your questions

June 26th, 2017
Worst neurologist ever
Worst neurologist ever

June 19th, 2017
Super long wait 3 1/2. To 5 hours. Dr. Kadir only gave me 10 minutes of is time.
Dr Kadir is trying to cram too many people in at one time and not taking care of the people as scheduled at that time . People are having to wait three 1/2 to five hours to see him, and he's only giving them 3 to 10 minutes of his time

October 22nd, 2016
Saramillo
Dr Kadir was a very easy going, light spoken doctor. However, when I described my pain and the sensations I was feeling he kept insisting on "trying new medications" that NEVER helped and they aggravated the symptoms even worse. He's listening yet he isn't. It makes no sense as to his logic. He never got my meds right and I discontinued seeing him. Now, a year later with a totally unrelated injury/issue I was faced with the possibility of being referred to him for my CRPS. I don't know if I want to be his guinea pig if he didn't even listen to me the 1st time and so little is known about my disease. He's NOT a horrible DR. I'm not saying that at all, what I'm saying is, he doesn't listen to you and he wants to try all the oldest meds out 1st. For example, if you have numbness is your hands, right away it's lyrica or Cymbalta. That doesn't work for EVERYONE! BUT, because he's the Dr he knows best? Be assertive! A lot of people swear by Dr Kadir that he's heaven sent, and maybe he might be for you too. He just wasn't the Dr for me

September 27th, 2016
Ortega
I have been coming to this Doctor over 5 yrs. After yesterdays 3 1/2 hour wait maybe it's time to start looking for a new doctor. He saw me about 5 minutes.

August 21st, 2016
Last time I was in Dr Kadir's office he was very short with me, he spent very little time with me and did not answer any of my questions. I waited over 3 1/2 hours after my schedule pointman to see him the waiting room is still full of people and he seem to be in a hurry to get through with me.

March 1st, 2016
The wait is very long. The staff is very very rude. Sometimes Dr. Kadir does not spend time with my husband , and then sometimes he spends a lot of time with him so it's hard to tell if he cares or if he doesn't care. The last time me and my husband were at the doctor office, the doctor seem to be in Big hurry to get us out of the office .

January 27th, 2016
the wait is too long
I have never gotten out of Dr. Kadir's office in less than 3-4 hours. He doesn't start seeing patients until 3pm! After the last appointment, I am looking for a new doctor.

January 19th, 2016
The way it is very long 4 to 5 hours. The doctor may give you for maybe 5 to 6 minutes of his time. He has never run any test to find out why am in pain all I am is a disposable person to him since I am a workman comp patient so if your Workmen's Comp. patients do not go to him.

December 17th, 2015
You wait Anywhere From 4 to 5 hours. The doctor may give you 2 or 3 minutes of his time. Dr. Kadir has not helped me at all.

November 17th, 2015
Workman comp
If you are a workman comp patient DO NOT go to him. Dr Kadir works for the workman comp insurance company. He does not care about the patient at all. You wait 4 to 5 hrs to see him. He gives you about 3 mins of his time. He will not help you at all.

November 14th, 2015
New patient
The staff is very rude, I had to wait 5 hrs to see the doctor. I saw the Dr. Kadir maybe 3 mins.