A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Khadra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Khadra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khadra
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khadra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khadra graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khadra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul M Khadra MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul M. Khadra practice?
- Dr. Abdul Khadra has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Khadra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Springfield, MA.
See West Springfield Internists and West Springfield Cardiologists.