Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Khadra
Dr. Abdul Khadra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Springfield, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Khadra is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Springfield, Baystate Noble Hospital and Noble Hospital-Outpatient. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Khadra has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Abdul Khadra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Springfield, MA.
Dr. Reda Ishak
West Springfield, MA 0.62 mi33
Dr. Derek Davidson
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
West Springfield, MA 0.88 mi5
Dr. Tazeen Aleem
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
West Springfield, MA 1.02 mi31