A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Khaliq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Khaliq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaliq
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Khaliq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Khaliq, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaliq graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Khaliq has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Hami Khaliq MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul H. Khaliq practice?
- Dr. Abdul Khaliq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Khaliq practices Ophthalmology near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See West Hartford Ophthalmologists.