Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Khan
Dr. Abdul Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Fayetteville VA Medical Center, Durham VA Medical Center and Cape Fear Valley Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abdul Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Sardar Bahadur
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi38
Dr. Gary Badzinski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi35
Dr. Mukesh Sharma
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi37