A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhat
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bhat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Bhat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Bhat has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Majeed Bhat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul M. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Abdul Bhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Bhat practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Pediatricians and Elkton Cardiologists.