A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Bhat, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Bhat has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul M. Bhat practice?
Dr. Abdul Bhat practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, and Wilmington Cardiologists.