A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Bhat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Bhat has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Majeed Bhat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul M. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Abdul Bhat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Bhat practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.