A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Khan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Mateen Khan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Abdul Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Khan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Gastroenterologists.