A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Malhes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Malhes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Malhes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhes graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malhes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul K Malhes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abdul K. Malhes practice?
- Dr. Abdul Malhes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Malhes practices Pediatrics near Palatine, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL and Riverside, IL.
See Palatine Pediatricians.