Stay far away from this practice show details Stay far away from this practice
Jan 30th, 2015

1. No nurses on staff 2. Front desk staff doesn't speak English well 3. Office is filthy and not child proof - medical waste sitting in trash cans that kids can easily access as an example 4. Currently waiting over 2 weeks to get a copy of my child's medical record - Talked to the doctor in person and he still refused to make photo copies for me while I was there and he was doing nothing. 5. Still uses paper charts - No computer in sight in the office 6. Front desk staff literally asks for your phone number 3 times every visit. Apparently they are too stupid to open the paper chart to read it. 7. Doctor went on vacation and front desk staff did not have any recommendations for my child's care while he was unavailable. 8. I felt as if I was in a third world country at this office

need new perfessional receptionist show details need new perfessional receptionist
Jun 7th, 2014

That one receptionist is rude always in the phone making personal calls, she was cursing and speaking Spanish on the phone while I was there in the waiting area I found that very rude and unprofessional. Other than that this is the best doctor.

My child has been seeing Dr. Malhes for close to a decade show details My child has been seeing Dr. Malhes for close to a decade
Jan 29th, 2011

Our former pediatrician moved, so we decided to try Dr. Malhes in Palatine. Dr. Malhes does not have a lab in his building, but in all other ways he is every bit as good and caring as our former pediatrician. Dr. Malhes takes time to talk with each of his patient's families, and he personally returns calls when the situation requires it. His nurse speaks Spanish, for those patients who need an interpreter.

Best Pediatrician in town show details Best Pediatrician in town
Jul 7th, 2010

I changed my son's pediatrician to Dr Malhes when he was 3 weeks old and now we have been seeing him for about 5 years. I am glad I made the switch on a colleague's recommendation. He is always willing to see my son, even if I requested an appointment for same day. He treats him with a lot of care and he loves kids. He always returns calls even late at night. His diagnosis has been perfect and he never rushed to give antibiotics. He was always courteous and polite to us. I would highly recommend Dr. Malhes to everyone.