Dr. Abdul Memon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Memon?

September 11th, 2017

I was very pleased with this doctor, very sorry he left the White Mt. Area in Az.

May 16th, 2015

excellent doctor ,superb humanbeing

September 12th, 2011

Only saw in hospital.

I am surprised Floyd Memorial still allows him to practice there. He was 'assigned' to me 3 years ago for what was diagnosed as 'severe asthma attack' even though I had never had one before. After 4 days in hosp and not better, asked him to do some tests to see if it could be something else. I had great insurance. He refused stating "I don't do unnecessary tests". He doesn't do necessary ones either. I was released on day 8 no better (he said I didn't get that way overnight and I wouldn't get better overnight either) and within 36 hours, I was admitted to a different hospital where the pulmonologist there immediately suspected pulmonary embulism (blood clots in lungs)after less than 5 minutes because I had all the textbook symptoms and put me on 2 types of blood thinners. He said I was very lucky I hadn't died and this was before he knew I had already been hospitalized for a week and misdiagnosed. Had I stayed much longer under Dr. Memon's 'care', I probably would have died.

July 6th, 2014