A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sameer Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sameer Mohammed, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sameer Mohammed, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammed graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mohammed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sameer A Mohammed MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sameer A. Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Sameer Mohammed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sameer Mohammed practices Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Norman Psychiatrists.