A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Mohiuddin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mohiuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Q Mohiuddin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Q. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Abdul Mohiuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Mohiuddin practices Family Medicine near Hopewell, VA.
See Hopewell Family Physicians.