A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Mundia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Mundia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mundia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mundia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Mundia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundia graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mundia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Gaffar Mundia MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul G. Mundia practice?
- Dr. Abdul Mundia has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Mundia practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Oncologists.