A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Mundia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Mundia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Mundia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundia graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mundia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Gaffar Mundia MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul G. Mundia practice?
- Dr. Abdul Mundia has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Mundia practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Oncologists.