Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

2.0

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Michelle M on Apr 22nd, 2015

I have been in his pain management program 11 years I have spinal birth defects related to my fathers army service each proceedure is scheduled explained in detail prior to appointments he is caring understanding and and uses many forms of pain management so you have options with and without narcotics I combine blocks and medications I have had many blocks from him and never had a bad proceedure if one dose not work we try another type he dose regular drug testing and will not with out good cause make a patent leave the program. His poplar bluff office is a busy one if you schedule your appointments away from disability pay days you have shorter wait times I have herd many blocks going bad in other clinics I tell them see this doctor before you give up trying on pain blocks he used X-ray and know where the needle is going he dose not do blind pain blocks he is an all around good doctor

advance pain management show details advance pain management
by belinda linley on Dec 31st, 2013

I had been going here for about a year ..between the year of going they had changed staff ..I asked for medical records for my husbanc and after asking about 3 times it came down to an end result of termination.they falsely accused me n told my husband he wasn't getting his free once a year medical papers because I had threatened and cussed out employees and got attitued so there for he was going to have to pay now ...they violated my hippa rights. They terminated my husband and I because they said of attitued.this place and staff here ate a joke n rude.

qwack show details qwack
Jul 9th, 2012

I wouldn't ever refer anyone to this doctor he doesn't trust his he make you do drug test every month and even though THC is found in your system he won't use it against you unless you don't want to let him poke you with needles and inject steroids and nerve killers in your back so beware of the qwack.

Mar 6th, 2012

Dr. Naushad has a horrible bedside manner. He categorized all Medicaid pacients as addicts and those people who sell their medicine. He doesn't care about people or their pain.

May 19th, 2011

Can only see doctor when I get an injection twice a year. His offices are filthy and overcrowded. Must make monthly office visits to get prescription refills but only see a nurse who takes blood pressure then writes a script. Office staff is nice.