Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdul Nawabi
Dr. Abdul Nawabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Simi Valley, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nawabi is affiliated with Simi Valley Hospital, Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs. Dr. Nawabi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdul Nawabi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Abdul Nawabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Simi Valley, CA.
Dr. Serena Friedman
Family Medicine, General Practice
Simi Valley, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Jonathan Kurohara
Simi Valley, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Timothy Mcnicoll
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Simi Valley, CA 0 mi36