A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Nawabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Nawabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Nawabi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nawabi graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nawabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Nawabi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Nawabi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Nawabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Nawabi practices Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Family Physicians.