A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Ahmed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahmed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Q Ahmed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Q. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Abdul Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Ahmed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hamilton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Hamilton Surgeons.