A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Qayyum Malik MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Q. Malik practice?
- Dr. Abdul Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Malik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.