A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul Q. Malik practice?
Dr. Abdul Malik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Westminster, MD.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Surgeons.