A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Qayyum Malik MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Q. Malik practice?
- Dr. Abdul Malik has 18 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Malik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Columbia, MD.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.