Dr. Abdul Memon Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Abdul Memon?

March 24th, 2013

watch out

Continually billed wrong insurance and I called approximately 14 times about the mistake and when I got a notice that I owed $600 for services I called the main office that did the billing vs the satellite office that I had been calling. The woman got mad when I said she made a mistake and hung up me. I called back and told the receptionist what happened and the billing woman got back on and told her I wasn't finished with my questions and that was pretty low to hang up, that I needed to know about work comp approval for injection. She claimed I would be called if it approved. I had to laugh. They don't call back. In turn at the next appt. They stated they won't see me any longer and that I need to see a psychiatrist! I don't get angry until I get messed with and that's exactly what they did! Any bills that are required payment by work comp that are billed my personal insurance will be reported as fraud! They need to get a billing person that can tell the difference between work comp and personal insurance. Since they were only seeing me for work comp related issues and nothing else! Also, Dr thinks I'll become addicted to pain pills if I take 4 pills a day vs 3. Funny, I figured it would be the 10 yrs of taking them that would be the cause of being addicted to them! Glad to move on to one that is more intelligent than this outfit!

April 2nd, 2010

Dr. A. Q. Memon is the best!

March 22nd, 2015