Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir was very respectful and efficient with his time.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always have the best treatment,

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. A. was thorough and found my hand, which was treated at the hospital 3 days before, had serious infection and had to be cleaned and bandaged again. I received instructions on treating and changing the bandage every day! Great care!

Jun 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Our visit was excellent. The warm welcome from the Doctor and his interaction with us make me want to refer him to any person that I come across. I rate him excellent in patient care.

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir was very attentive and thorough, I have recommended him to a family member.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR QADIR IS VERY IN LISTENING TO THE PATIENT NOT LIKE OTHER DOC. THEY DO A LOT OF TALKING AND PUSH MED'S , HE KEEP'S IT REAL.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am always pleased when I visit my doctors office. I never have to wait a long time before my questions are answered/ addressed. Quality is what I have to say about my visits :)

May 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Such a great Doctor!

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Expected to wait at least 20 to get in to appointment. Nope, about 8-10 min. Very helpful, very friendly staff. I think this Dr. is great. I felt very comfortable speaking with him. Very knowledgable. All in all, very hapy here!

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I are both pleased with Dr. Qadir. He is a good listener and caring and thorough. He gives you his attention and never makes you feel rushed.communicates well.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Qadir is always helpful and answers all of my questions and concerns.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

wishin he was closer ...

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is the best he give you enough time to describe your concern and he will explain in details your treatment I personally highly recommend him

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This Dr. Office has helped me years ago and I'm back seeing him again.He's so good I paid cash cause I don't gave any insurance.

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a great doctor. He's welcoming and listens to your concerns . I would recommend him to anyone I know. Very pleased with the dr and his staff!

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best !!!

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Abdul is a caring and patient man. He listens to all your problems whatever they may be and makes sure he answers all your questions and takes care of any problems as best he can. I would recommend him to anyone who needed a doctor.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Qadir engaging, nonsensical and clearly experienced at His profession. I trusted His diagnosis and treatment advice. I trust Him with My Family's health concerns. I especially like being able to go online and view results of testing.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr.Qadir.He really knows medicine.He knows a lot of other Doctors personally.Other Drs. You Know speak highly of His medical expertise.Dr.Qadir is kind and very calm.He will talk to You and calm any fears You may have.AAA Dr.!

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

he is very knowlegable and easy to talk to.

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have and always will recommend My Dr Qadir to them!!!!! He listens and the Staff is the BEST!!!!!

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It was only my 2nd visit but it is by far a in and out office. Not too long of a wait or too crowded. Polite staff and adequate service. Better than the Vna and a facility I would definitely continue coming to. All my medical concerns were met in one visi

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great "bedside manner." Makes you feel comfortable, not rushed and truly listens, and is concerned for your welfare.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I loved how attentive and understanding he was. I look forward to him being my long term doctor. They had a lot of patience. The fact they took the time to humor my autistic son blew my mind! I love this office.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

super nice, will answer any questions you may have.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was excellent. Very direct and professional. Not my first time i go regularly for walk ins too and its always the same. I would reccomend to anybody. Care and concern is always top priority.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Qadir is the best dr! He's been our family doctor for years & I would absolutely recommend him to everyone I know. I love the way he addresses all of my health concerns and find the best options for me.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wait was very pleasant and genuinely concerned and gave us his complete attention. We did not feel rushed. He was easy to talk to.

Nov 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The secretary does not get back to patience's at all & that includes myself & a friend of mine & he still hasnt gotten a call about a name for a surgeon he needs for a hernia. She is very polite otherwise and very nice I just feel she may need some help

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent !,!,!

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor. Very easy to book an appointment. I got everything done on my first visit! Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Nov 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir is a very patient and intelligent physician. He's always helped me withwith all my issues I had medically and I would recommend anybody to choose him.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I myself and my family getting treatment from this doctor for last 5 yrs. His treatment is very good and he always address the problem on time. We always get our full satisfaction after the consultation. He is a kind and talented person.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly, professional.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very accomodating with us all the time has avery high tolerance in listening to our concerned.the staff working with Dr. Qadir are also very pleasant and respectful.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the way he explained things

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall great dr.and great staff

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr. Always address' your concerns, and very easy to talk to, and makes you feel comfortable

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every time I go I feel a sense of relive Dr Qadir always leavea me feeling like I was taken care of.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good and friendly

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor is very informative and good, however his Assistant that works for him on 08/20/2014 is very rude, a liar, deceptive and cunning. He needs to be very careful with her, unless he will lose majority of his patients due to her deception and lies.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good physician. He seems caring and concerned.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Professional and Caring!!

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. A. Qadir is a highly intelligent Doctor.He really knows his medicine.I have been very ill,Dr. Qadir told me it will take some time,but I will feel better soon.Dr.Qadir gave me a great exam and listened to my concerns.This Doctor loves his patients.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He very very informative, kind and understanding to my needs. My experience was a very positive one. Thank you Dr. Qadir.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We moved to the area. I had to find a new PCP. I called a few - introduced myself. I was very pleased with person who answered at Dr. Qadir's office. I was able to get appointment within a few days. Dr Q was friendly, interested,, has sense of humor.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found it easy to communicate my concerns. It was a positive experience. I felt I was listened to and that there was empathy for my issues. All aspects of my experience gave me a good sense of the doctor's competence.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr cares how you feel ge also explains very well when asked a question

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Warm and friendly, easy to talk to.

Jun 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir has always been very knowledgeable, professional and prompt in addressing patient concerns. He always give excellent service.

May 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Qadir is refreshing. In this day and age where customer and patient focus is so low on the scale, where institutions are concerned about the bottom -line. Dr Qadir shows that he cares and is concerned about my well being.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great thank you

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Qadir is awesome

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir has been our family doctor for over 10 years, nothing but positive things to say about him and his staff, I feel that my health issues are under control with him directing and collaborating with my other speciallist doctors.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring Doctor. . Addresses all and any concerns you have..

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was great only issue was I called the day before to schedule my appointment and when I called to confirm the - time was told i didn't have an appointment.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found him to be knowledgeable and easy to understand, as well as likeable.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been coming for a long time and I never leave dissatisfied! I live a hour away and believe its worth the travel!

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was pretty pleased with my appointment. They're pretty friendly there And very polite. I feel like most my needs were met. it didn't take all day to wait and it didn't take all day for my visit. It was nice to be in and out.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good listener excellent communication very sincere good line of treatment.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very nice and careing doctor

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an outstanding Doctor!

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This quack was completely unprofessional. He managed to have me in tears by the time i got to my car. I have a legitimate injury and he wasnt interested in seeing the xray i brought plus he accused me of just trying to score narcotics. How dare him!

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr has a good bedside mannerand he addressed all my concerns satisfactorily

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir is a wonderful doctor.... I will recommend him to all my family and friends

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir and his staff is very nice, they care about the people who comes in the office they don't put all your personal business all out so everyone in the waiting room can hear. Dr Qadir orders yours medicine and the staff to ensure they are correct!

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir was very Professional, personal, and respectful...not rushing and listening attentively. Subsequently articulating suggestions and alternatives in a simplistic & understandable manner. His demeanor enables the patient to feel very comfortable.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just wish he was closer to my Move.....

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the dr. really listens to what you have to say. never tries to rush you. staff is very friendly.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is always available when I need treatment and is very easy to make an appointment usually the same day if needed. Not only for me but for my family it is good to know that if my kids need to see him I am able to take them the same day.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir always addresses my needs and listens to my concerns and is sure to always offer suggestions. He also always trys to make sure that I am satisfied with my appointment. He takes the time with me in my appt, and does not rush me through it.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was attended to promptly and got all my concerns addressed.