Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I myself and my family getting treatment from this doctor for last 5 yrs. His treatment is very good and he always address the problem on time. We always get our full satisfaction after the consultation. He is a kind and talented person.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly, professional.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very accomodating with us all the time has avery high tolerance in listening to our concerned.the staff working with Dr. Qadir are also very pleasant and respectful.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the way he explained things

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall great dr.and great staff

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr. Always address' your concerns, and very easy to talk to, and makes you feel comfortable

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every time I go I feel a sense of relive Dr Qadir always leavea me feeling like I was taken care of.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good and friendly

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor is very informative and good, however his Assistant that works for him on 08/20/2014 is very rude, a liar, deceptive and cunning. He needs to be very careful with her, unless he will lose majority of his patients due to her deception and lies.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good physician. He seems caring and concerned.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Professional and Caring!!

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. A. Qadir is a highly intelligent Doctor.He really knows his medicine.I have been very ill,Dr. Qadir told me it will take some time,but I will feel better soon.Dr.Qadir gave me a great exam and listened to my concerns.This Doctor loves his patients.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He very very informative, kind and understanding to my needs. My experience was a very positive one. Thank you Dr. Qadir.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We moved to the area. I had to find a new PCP. I called a few - introduced myself. I was very pleased with person who answered at Dr. Qadir's office. I was able to get appointment within a few days. Dr Q was friendly, interested,, has sense of humor.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found it easy to communicate my concerns. It was a positive experience. I felt I was listened to and that there was empathy for my issues. All aspects of my experience gave me a good sense of the doctor's competence.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr cares how you feel ge also explains very well when asked a question

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Warm and friendly, easy to talk to.

Jun 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir has always been very knowledgeable, professional and prompt in addressing patient concerns. He always give excellent service.

May 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Qadir is refreshing. In this day and age where customer and patient focus is so low on the scale, where institutions are concerned about the bottom -line. Dr Qadir shows that he cares and is concerned about my well being.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great thank you

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Qadir is awesome

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir has been our family doctor for over 10 years, nothing but positive things to say about him and his staff, I feel that my health issues are under control with him directing and collaborating with my other speciallist doctors.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring Doctor. . Addresses all and any concerns you have..

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was great only issue was I called the day before to schedule my appointment and when I called to confirm the - time was told i didn't have an appointment.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found him to be knowledgeable and easy to understand, as well as likeable.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been coming for a long time and I never leave dissatisfied! I live a hour away and believe its worth the travel!

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was pretty pleased with my appointment. They're pretty friendly there And very polite. I feel like most my needs were met. it didn't take all day to wait and it didn't take all day for my visit. It was nice to be in and out.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good listener excellent communication very sincere good line of treatment.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very nice and careing doctor

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an outstanding Doctor!

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This quack was completely unprofessional. He managed to have me in tears by the time i got to my car. I have a legitimate injury and he wasnt interested in seeing the xray i brought plus he accused me of just trying to score narcotics. How dare him!

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr has a good bedside mannerand he addressed all my concerns satisfactorily

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir is a wonderful doctor.... I will recommend him to all my family and friends

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir and his staff is very nice, they care about the people who comes in the office they don't put all your personal business all out so everyone in the waiting room can hear. Dr Qadir orders yours medicine and the staff to ensure they are correct!

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir was very Professional, personal, and respectful...not rushing and listening attentively. Subsequently articulating suggestions and alternatives in a simplistic & understandable manner. His demeanor enables the patient to feel very comfortable.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just wish he was closer to my Move.....

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the dr. really listens to what you have to say. never tries to rush you. staff is very friendly.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is always available when I need treatment and is very easy to make an appointment usually the same day if needed. Not only for me but for my family it is good to know that if my kids need to see him I am able to take them the same day.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Qadir always addresses my needs and listens to my concerns and is sure to always offer suggestions. He also always trys to make sure that I am satisfied with my appointment. He takes the time with me in my appt, and does not rush me through it.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was attended to promptly and got all my concerns addressed.